Whether you’ll be sunning yourself on a remote tropical island with a good book or dining on a pretty city street you’ll need to prime and prep for your big getaway! Here are our top summer honeymoon beauty essentials to keep you looking your best and keep the frizz and fuzz at bay!
1. Regardless of your destination it’s vital you have a good sun cream. We recommend this one with SPF 30 from Piz Buin, £9.98
2. You want loose, sexy waves that give you that effortless beach babe look. Look no further than this Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, £21.50
3. It’s going to be a holiday to remember, and what better way to remember it than with a fragrance! Whether it’s your signature scent you’ve worn for years or you fancy treating yourself at duty free. This new fragrance from Marc Jacobs is perfect, £38.50 – 30ml.
4. A good bronzer is essential as you want to look a lot more natural on your honeymoon, the caked face is not a good look! We love this Shimmer Brick from Bobbi Brown, £32.50.
5. You’ll need to stay moisturised and hydrated if you’re exposing yourself to a lot of sun. Soap & Glory’s Righteous Butter is a holy grail product and beauty bloggers favourite, £10
6. The last thing you want is chapped lips, try this stunning Pure Sheer lipstick from Nars in the shade Paloma. It promises to nourish and hydrate dry lips whilst not compromising on a beautiful shine, £18.50.
7. Sit back, relax and don’t fret that you didn’t have time to blow dry your hair this morning! A dry shampoo is the perfect remedy and is great for volume. We love TIGI Bed Head’s version, £10.75.
8. We all have too many nail varnishes that clog up our drawers and cupboards so take one essential polish that you know won’t let you down! Brook Street by Nails Inc is the perfect orange/red colour that will make your tan glow, £11.
9. Urban Decay’s Naked Basics Palette is the baby alternative to the eyeshadow set we’ve been raving about for so long. These chic shadows feature 6 neutral shades with a matte finish that you can build up and is compact enough to squeeze in your hand luggage, £22.
10. There isn’t a more stylish way than to pack your beauty essentials up in than this Lulu Guinness beauty bag, £65.
What’s your biggest honeymoon beauty essential?
beauty advice, beauty advice and tips, Beauty and Makeup, honeymoon, summer