The Little White Book
The Parkmore Hotel was originally built in 1896 as the home of a wealthy ship building family.
Many original features of this stunning property are still evident. Pride of place, at the bottom of the main staircase is a newal, taken from one of their ships in the early 1900’s. At the top of the main stairs, and above the main doors are fine examples of hand painted stained glass windows.
The original house, over time has been added to, to make the present building, which proudly boasts 55 bedrooms, J’s@ 636 Restaurant, Sun-trap Patio, Fully Licensed Bar – serving food, Extensive Conference & Banqueting Facilities, Licensed for Civil Ceremonies, “The Parkmore Leisure Club”and Inspire Beauty Salon. Book pre-wedding treatments with ‘Inspire Beauty’, to feel pampered on your big day…
Jeremy & Louise Leeds have been continuously modernising the property since they took over in 2007. It now has a more contemporary, stylish feel, that welcomes guests from all over the world.
- The perfect wedding venue
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- 3 rooms for receptions to choose from
- Excellent food
- Fully licensed bar
- Dedicated wedding planner
NEW Wedding Brochure now available….
Our fabulous NEW Wedding Brochure has arrived. To request a copy, please call the Hotel, alternatively, why not call and arrange to come in and have a look around when you collect your brochure??
Where are we?View on Google Maps
- We'd love you to join us for Sunday lunch this weekend @parkmorehotel :)30 Apr
- This week has gone so fast! Let's hope the weather stays lovely for this weekend :)30 Apr
- What exciting plans have you all got this weekend? #CoDurhamHour29 Apr