Make a statement with your bridal makeup and opt for a berry or deep red lip for an autumn take on things. The dark lip trend is chic, stylish and definitely bang on trend right now. This look works best by keeping the rest of your face minimal and letting the lip do the talking. Are you considering shying away from the usual nude/pink tones? Take a peek at what we’ve found!
If bold is for you then preparation is key:
- Your lips should be well moisturised and free from any dry skin before applying your colour.
- For a perfect pout you need to invest in a good quality lip liner, this will stop your lipstick from any bleeding.
- The rest of your face shouldn’t be too heavy, nude eyes, a touch of blusher and well groomed brows should do the trick.
- ALWAYS do a teeth check, the last thing you want is embarrassing wedding photos!
1. Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107, £5.49 – www.feelunique.com
2. Diva by MAC, £15.50 – www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/
3. Red Carpet by Bobbi Brown, £19.50 – www.bobbibrown.co.uk/product
4. Hazard by Topshop, £8 – www.topshop.com
Will you be rocking berry lips on your wedding day? Let us know!