We are just loving seeing all the fabulous weddings in circulation right now, gorgeous gowns, big smiles, beautiful colours, accessories to make an A-lister get all lusty and of course some amazing hair styles!
We recently caught up with freelance hair stylist Kelly from Kelly Gray Bridal Hair to take a peak at some of her stylish brides and to find out her top tips for brides looking to get their hair in great shape before the day. Kelly is on hand with help and advice from the moment you book to the minute you step foot on the aisle, to make sure you get the style that will give you that ‘wow’ moment!
In order to give your hair the shine it deserves , especially on your wedding day follow some simple tips!
- Use a good shampoo and conditioner
- Put a hair mask on your hair at least once a week
- Regular hair trims to avoid split ends
- Touch up your colour 2 weeks before the wedding
- If having hair extensions have them fitted at least 2 weeks prior to wedding. Hair extensions can be a great way to achieve length and thickness and no one needs to know! Nano ring extensions are perfect for bridal styles.
- A hair trial is an important part of the process, it allows you to try out a variety of styles in order to get the perfect look!
Products I would recommend…
I like to use tigi bed head products there have great hold and smell amazing. The Loreal hair mask is amazing also. You don’t have to pay a fortune!
I can honestly say, it feels like the best job in the world when I see my brides ready to walk down the aisle!
We have a fantastic 20% discount for KTB readers for more details and full terms and conditions contact Kelly on 07872951810 or via our website contact form here