The wedding Countdown calendar makes a lovely gift from friends. The advent wedding Countdown calendar is a fabulous bridal trend we are seeing more of. It’s the type of budget friendly project that friends can pitch in together. Everyone just provides a small gift that can be opened up leading up to the wedding day. Therefore spreading the cost of gifts somewhat.
- 6 Wedding Invitation Ideas you can DIY
- Wedding DIY; How to make Paper Pom Poms
- Simple DIY: Personalised wedding hangers
Advent calendars are used to count down to Christmas and the New Year! So why not carry it on and create a countdown to your important day!
Here are five creative tutorials to create different countdowns to your wedding from different blogs across the internet.
The Wedding DIY Tutorials:
- A quick and easy printable to pop in a frame,
- a mason jar to hold pebbles,
- countdown using wooden blocks.
- For the creative souls, the vinyl countdown board is a fab make, but can easily be created using chalkboard pens too.
- Finally, we have found a fantastic tutorial to make your own Wedding Advent Calendar, with plenty of little gift ideas to open up each day.