The Emergency Bridal Kit is a go to tool-kit all brides (and bridesmaids) need on the night before and morning of their wedding. All those go-to resources can be found in there, for all the minor emergencies that we might face during an important day.
If you are not too fussed making your own kit, these stylish pre made kits, bags and boxes are perfect to get your emergency bride kit started.
The DIY Emergency Bride Kit
Making your own wedding day survival kit is a fabulous wedding DIY. Easy to do in the run up to your wedding, or a gift bridesmaids can put together for their best friend. Below, we have a handy list of ideas to inspire you to make your own Bridal Emergency Kit. You can use pretty storage boxes or mason jars to hold the tools, depending on what items you choose. Consider, also making a bridesmaid kit for the big day or alternatively a hen party kit for friends at your hen party, especially after an exciting night out.
- Painkillers: Paracetamol and Ibuprofen
- Allergy, Hayfever tablets and sting cream.
- Dental Floss and Mouthwash
- Sanitary products (just in case)
- Plaster and blister plasters
- Hand sanitizer
- Sunscreen and protection
- Spare contact lenses and fluid (if you use them)
- Tweezers and Razors
- Your go-to perfume
- Nail file and clippers
- Hair slides and pins
- Body lotion and creams
- Lip balm
- Cottom pads
- Clear nail varnish
- Mini Makeup kit to touch up with through the day, give this to your bridesmaid to make sure it is on hand when needed.
- Water – go easy on the alchohol, drinking water inbetween drinks will keep you hydrated and less likely to become over intoxicated.
- Straws (to not ruin your lipstick)
- Snack bars (breakfast and energy bars are aways great to have on hand)
- Sweets, chocolate, and any treat you need to celebrate
- A bottle of Champagne, Bucks Fizz or Wine
The Little Things
- Sewing kit (pocket-sized kits can be found in pound shops)
- Safety Pins
- Comfy flat shoes or slippers
- Shoe Soles
- Chargers (phone, iPad, Laptop)