We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The chances are if your in the middle of planning a 2020 Wedding you will be faced with the idea of postponing your wedding. These brilliant change the date ideas will help you get your wedding plans back on track. Check out these really affordable wedding postponement cards on Etsy
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I’ll earn a commission, at no additional cost to you.
- 10 wedding stationery printables that will save you money.
- 16 Things to do after the wedding
- Dare To Wear: A Coloured Wedding Dress
10 Change the Date ideas
We love these printed change the date cards from Wanderlust studio UK via Etsy
It is an incredibly stressful time but taking action is proactive and has a much more positive effect on our mindset.
This is what you can do:
- Use change of date stickers salvage existing printed stationery.
- Send a digital change of date via mobile messenger and email.
- Print your own change of date using a wedding printable template so if you do need to change again (heaven forbid) your good to go.
Change the date stickers
For those with a pile of already printed stationery waiting to post, change the date stickers are a way of salvaging the situation. No need to costly reprint or waste what you already have.
Digital Change the Date ideas
Adorable change the date ideas are just what you will need to stylishly communicate your changed plans.
Pretty floral designs from Wedding Template cards on etsy
These digital wedding change the date printables are the perfect solution to get the word out quickly.
In these uncertain times wedding printables and digital products are going to give you the most flexibility and best value for money.
Change the Date Mugs
This light hearted mug is a brilliant change the date idea. It could be used on a social media post and it really encapsulates that positive spirit that we are reknowned for.